AN EXCEPTIONAL PARAGLIDING SITE
Our famous paragliding site has hosted several national and international competitions
- The Dormillouse mountain accessible by chairlift
- The site of Saint Vincent Les Forts accessible by car, from where you take off and land (comfort)
Perfect for long flights with our mountains and the Serre Ponçon lake in the landscape, under the southern sun.
Learn more :
- paragliding school
- First flight in a two-seater
Possibility to shelter the bikes
Here again, our region offers scope for discovery, adventure and sport.
- Mountain bike, electric bike, scooter rental
- Guided hiking, with GPS
CYCLING TOURISM AND MOTORCYCLING
The site to organise your holiday in our department
the Barcelonnette Montclar section
The Saint Jean pass, which is regularly crossed during the Tour de France, is one of the most popular cycling and motorcycle routes.
It is one of the 7 passes for which we grant a Patent
- Col de vars
- Col Saint-Jean
- La Bonnette (highest road in France) 2800m
- La cayolle
- Isoard (legendary pass)
- ice rink
- sledge area
- ESF snow garden for children
- sleigh dog.
Contact us for more information.